Our crude oil and condensate segment is comprised of approximately 2,200 miles of crude oil/condensate pipelines with an aggregate storage capacity of approximately 26 million barrels of storage, of which 16 million barrels are used for leased storage, including:
- Longhorn pipeline servicing the Permian Basin (origins at Crane, TX and Barnhart, TX)
- Cushing, Oklahoma storage terminal with approximately 12 million barrels of crude oil storage
- Crude oil components of East Houston terminal, including 7 million barrels of storage with approximately 4 million used for contract storage and 3 million dedicated to Longhorn and BridgeTex pipelines
- Corpus Christi, Texas terminal crude and condensate storage and splitter operations (50M bpd)
- Gibson, Louisiana terminal
- Assets owned by our BridgeTex, Double Eagle, HoustonLink, Saddlehorn and Seabrook joint ventures.
For more information: