Magellan has career opportunities for talented, motivated individuals in variety of areas including pipeline operations, engineering, accounting and information technology to name just a few. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), pension and much more.
Safety, efficiency, honesty and responsibility are at the core of our business. Our character is demonstrated in the respect we show for our co-workers, our company and the communities in which we operate.
Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Magellan operates in 26 states and has over 1,700 employees.
Fun Facts About Magellan
Magellan moves what moves America. Magellan owns the longest refined petroleum products pipeline system in the country. We can tap into nearly 50% of the nation’s refining capacity and store more than 95 million barrels of petroleum products such as gasoline, diesel fuel and crude oil.
- More than half of our employees work in operations.
- Our above-ground tanks hold more than 95 million barrels of products, with additional barrels under construction.
- The average tenure for our employee population is 12 years overall, 17 years for managers/supervisors and an impressive 20 years for executives and directors.
- Magellan pumps more than $100 million per year into the U.S. economy to maintain our assets.
- Our top six locations, based on employee population, include Tulsa, Okla., Houston,
Texas area (Galena Park, East Houston, Speed Junction and Pasadena), Corpus Christi, Tex., Kansas City, Kan.,
New Haven, Conn., and Des Moines, Iowa.
Magellan Midstream Holdings GP, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.